Thursday 3 June 2010

序(一) GOD : HERE I AM

我是個信神的人

我生底亞時 血崩 經歷死亡邊緣
賜予生命的神保全了我

當時 我寫下了以下見證

In the name of Jesus I testify.

Thank God, He has delivered me from death. I could have died after the delivery of my daughter Tia. God has had mercy on me as He has for all of us. He is the one who gives and takes away life. He is the almighty One True God.

6 April 2009
10:35pm –
Baby Tia was being delivered by caesarean section. The operation was successful and smooth. I was sent to the recovery room for half an hour to make sure everything was fine before the doctors sent me back to the postnatal ward.

11:30pm –
I was at the ward breastfeeding Tia. My husband Jack was soon to leave the hospital as fathers are not allowed to stay overnight in the hospital ward. Just as Jack was leaving, I suddenly felt a sharp pain and I called out to Jack to ask him take away the baby. Jack came to the bedside and took the baby and put her into the cot, when he turned around he saw the bed I was lying on turned red in just a second – a lot of blood was coming out from my body! He quickly ran to call a doctor.

12:00am –
I passed out. The doctors sent me back to the labour ward and two doctors tried to stop the bleeding.

2:00am –
By this time, the doctors had tried many methods but the womb was still bleeding. The doctors became very worried as my shoulder and other parts of the body started aching. They suspected the blood had gone into the other parts of my body. The two doctors decided to take me back to the theatre and they decided they would give me a full anesthetic to put me to sleep so that they could open me up to resolve the problem. They also decided they might have to remove my womb too. At this moment, I was drifting in and out of consciousness and feeling very weak. I was not able to say no or yes. But I remember every moment I was conscious, I tried to pray.

2:30am –
A senior consultant arrived. He wanted to check on me before they sent me to theatre. According to Jack, the senior consultant started with lots of examination and then he did the internal examination to take out lots of blood clots. The senior consultant kept doing this until he was satisfied. Many medical machines and drugs were brought to the ward. Finally, they thought I have stopped bleeding. The decision to send me back to the theatre to have another operation was pending. Thank God, the doctors kept closely observing me.

4:00am –
The doctors estimated I had lost more than three litres of blood. They started to give me a blood transfusion. The first few units of blood transfusion went fine. Half way through the blood transfusion, my temperature went up to 40, and my body started to react badly to the blood transfusion. I was short of breath and my whole body was shaking. I felt like I was going to die. Jack was holding my hand and kept calling my name. I was trying very hard not to fall asleep although I was feeling very weak and sore. I felt like I was fighting against something. I guess that this was the will of living which sustained me and urged me not to give up. During this period, I thought if I stopped trying, I would just pass away.

Throughout the night, Jack went in and out the toilet to kneel down to pray. He told God that he was not ready to raise up the children without me, and begged God not to take me away. Many friends were also praying for me at home. God listens to the prayer of the righteous.

6:00 am -
The doctors were afraid to give me any more blood, as my temperature was not stable. They were giving me a lot of other drugs instead. Jack was staying by the bedside and sang hymn of praise. I felt very much comforted.

Thank God the bleeding stopped. The situation was under control. I am still alive.

10 April 2009
I requested to be discharged from the hospital.

At home, I was very weak due to the amount of blood lost. I was suffering severe pain not only the scars but my whole body was sore. God had mercy on me, although I cried much in prayer, I felt better after each prayer.

12 April 2009
I was feeling short of breath and suffering chest pain. A midwife came to visit me at home and she was not happy with my situation, as my hemoglobin was too low so she insisted that I should go to the hospital to see the doctor. We went to see the doctor. Since everything looked fine after an ECG and blood checks, I went home.

That day, while Jack was taking a short nap, he had a dream. In the dream, he saw I was nearly bitten by a serpent. But somehow the serpent could not reach me. Thank God.

Currently, I am now feeling much better. Thank you for all the prayer. If its not God’s mercy, I think I would have died. Thank god for His arrangement that he let Jack stayed for a little longer in the hospital ward. If not, I would have suffered non-stop bleeding and no one would have known. If it is not for your prayer, I wouldn’t have been able to pass through this difficult time. It is God’s blessing!

What I have shared in this testimony is all I can recall, with some input from Jack. By sharing this testimony with you I hope all glory can be brought to Name of Jesus.

Praise the Lord. Hallelujah!

Amen.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to go through so much...
    Hugs!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 黑炉, 我又再次看了一遍,眼泪还是不停狂飙~
    好久没洗眼睛了~真痛快!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我也是。眼泪一直流出来。
    加油!

    ReplyDelete